Hydraulic & Hydrologic Study and Drainage Design of Ethiopia- Awash – Weldia Railway Project
Project, Awash - Weldiya Railway Project designated as phase 2, in between KM= 270+000–400+000 route includes determination of apertures and bridges, hydraulically projecting and the assessment of flood risk thereby doing hydraulic and hydrologic studies.
Type of services provided:
- Population projection of Project area and determination of wastewater flow
- Preparation of preproject of wastewater sewerage network and collectors to serve as basis for implementation Project
- Determination of best available area for 14 pumping station and determination of best available routing for discharge line
- Determination of alternatives initial investment cost, convenience of construction, operation, repairs and maintanance duration of design phase of wastewater collection system.
- Preparation of scouting report in order to use study on tender and loan demand for wastewater sewerage