Technical Assistance for Reconstruction of Wastewater and Sludge Treatment Facilities in The City of Kharkiv
The overall aim of the project is to provide engineering services for the Technical Proposal of “Second Urban Infrastructure Project - Reconstruction of Wastewater and Sludge Treatment Facilities in The City of Kharkiv” and to prepare a technical and financial proposal behalf of Doğuş Construction and Trade Inc., the Client.
Under the scope of this project, conceptual design of the “Wastewater and Sludge Treatment Facilities in the city of Kharkiv” has been performed by the evaluation of existing each two Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) for determined new design flowrates.
Such tasks have been achieved within the conceptual design:
- New hydraulic capacities have been determined based on new minimum and maximum design flowrates,
- Process design of the existing WWTP units have been verified for new hydraulic capacities,
- Following the verification of WWTP Units (WWTP No1 and No2), modified and new design of the wastewater treatment units have been provided where necessary),
- New Sludge Treatment Facilities including sludge digestion have been designed,
- Current electromechanical equipment have been evaluated and replacements have been determined,
- Capacities for the new electromechanical equipment have been selected.
These documents have been prepared:
- Process selection and conceptual design
- Process report and drawings
- Method statement reports (for Process, Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Works)
- Hydraulic Calculations
- Equipment list and cost calculation
- Technical and financial proposal